Recipe From: Shae Johnson
One of my top five favorite dinners! A different version of the Sticky Finger Salad that I posted. I buy the chicken tenders from the store because it makes it crispier than breading them myself.
One of my top five favorite dinners! A different version of the Sticky Finger Salad that I posted. I buy the chicken tenders from the store because it makes it crispier than breading them myself.
Image Source: www.mommyskitchen.net
Ingredients-
For the sauce:
1/3 c. Franks Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce)
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. water
For the Sticky Fingers:
1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken tenders
For the Wraps:
Tortillas-white or wheat, whichever you prefer
shredded cheese
lettuce
tomatoes
Ranch (optional)
Instructions-
Cook breaded chicken tenders according to package directions.
Heat up hot sauce, brown sugar and water in a saucepot until all the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temp before adding to chicken OR prepare ahead of time and refrigerate. The chicken will turn out best if you don't pour warm sauce over them. You want it nice and thick. Mix this sauce with a little bit of ranch to make a creamy dressing.
After coating the sauce and the chicken, assemble the wraps with all the ingredients. ENJOY!
After coating the sauce and the chicken, assemble the wraps with all the ingredients. ENJOY!
Comments
Post a Comment